Love Watching TV?
We want to meet you!
Yes. If binge watching is your second nature, and English Grammar runs in your veins, we already love you. We are building a league of extraordinary Web TV content writers, and your love for regional language content could be the ticket to get in.
You are expected to be interested in daily soaps, drama, crime, mythology, reality shows, and everything in between. You will be working in a fast-paced melodramatic environment with deadlines and daily targets.
You’ll learn a lot here. You will undergo a week-long training and mentoring. You learn about various tools, get tips and process insights for improving your writing, editing, proofreading, and delivery.
- Write original, descriptive, and engaging synopsis after watching episodes online
- Follow strict quality and style guidelines
- Extract and create metadata for given episodes
- Write and edit short and crisp content while ensuring the highest level of grammatical accuracy, brevity, and syntax
- Conduct secondary research to maintain style and standards
- Application (CV)
- Online Test (60 to 90 minutes)
- In-house Test (60 to 90 minutes)
- Personal Interview